Thursday, April 16, 2020

Binding

I cannot go into a lot of detail but I months ago when I “made up” with someone i allowed myself to get swept up in emotion and did a binding spell with them so we would stay in each others lives... in blood.

Making it pretty much impossible to break on my own.

Since then I have felt like I am trapped and that feeling (along with a few other things) has sparked resentment and I want the binding spell broken.

I don’t intend to abandon this person, a fear they had which is what lead to the spell, but I do not feel comfortable being chained to this person... especially when I feel the chain is like an anchor that holds me down spiritually.

I am working with a goddess who wants me to have complete sovereignty over my life (something I want too, and am happy she is helping me with) and this binding spell prevents that.

I’m hoping if the binding spell is broken some of the built up resentment will leave. It’s not so clean cut as that but more or less that is the situation. But the question is, how does one approach someone saying “I want the blood promise we made to be broken so that if I were to choose to leave I can” without insinuating I’m going to leave.

Especially because this person has in the past held a polarized “if you’re not with me then you’re against me” mentality and I see no reason or indications that they have changed. So approaching them could potentially get me excommunicated AGAIN.

So I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Can’t take back my freedom without possibly losing all my friends again.
Leave the binding in place and just let the resentment build until there’s no turning back and I just break.

No comments:

Post a Comment