Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Teaching - job thinking

okay so..... i'm considering becoming a teacher after i get my degree...


the way I see it I have a few options...


  • find a job that involves social sustainability like a non profit
  • find a job that involves environmental sustainability like a non profit or organization
  • find a job in hospiality or tourism (not really feeling that too much....)
  • open my own business
  • be a teacher...
hear me out. 

being a teacher would actually be a socially sustainability job. People are a resource and if i can get them while they are young i can teach them about sustainability, the environment, culture, etc. 

Enriching the minds of future generations and emparting on them the importance of sustainability (environmental, social, and economic..... because the other 2 are just as important) is a very real part of actually participating in sustainability.

plus i love children.

and the program to get the liscence is a single class over 5 semesters, something that i can do while i am teaching. 


but honeslty bruh i just don't even know what i'm going to do.

I could be a country club manager. 
Country club event planner.
I could still try to be a event planner, community outreach associate, etc. for a conservation organization. 

I have no idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment