Thursday, April 2, 2020

Tea with Anubis planning 1

Since I'm thinking charlotte would be the best place in NC to open up my cafe I decided to reach out to a few pagan stores in Charlotte....  and one messaged me back! Maybe I can bounce ideas off her and see what it's like to be a metaphysical store in that area and elearn from her experiences. I am so excited!

I was thinking if I couldn't do the bakery part myself I could partner with a bakery. 
I could grow or import herbs for the teas/buy them fresh and use a dehumidifier. same for fruit. 

I could make non alcoholic drinks as tarot cards.. and then if they order them in reverse "i'll have a .... chariots in reverse" it would be an alcoholic drink. 


Reverse Menu!  for an extra $3 add: 
- whipped cream vodka
- Elderberry liqueur 
- vanilla rum
- vanilla vodka
- gin
- Irish Cream
- godiva white chocolate
- godiva milk chocolate
-godiva dark chocolate
- almond liqueur 

Ordering a drink in reverse would add $3 to the bill (we would use 3/4 shot).
This would be offered mon-sat 10am-10pm 

On sabbats (as long as its not a sunday) We would stay open till 2am and would open late the next day. 


I've already got a work schedule figured out and hourly pay. Cashier number being 4.
I'm currently working on a menu and i am loving this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment