Thursday, April 2, 2020

septum.....pt 1

okay so i am seriously thinking of getting my septum pierced.....

I actually looked into the sizes and the reason the fake ones looked so big on me?..... because they were literally the biggest size. 

I will probably ask for a 16G piercing because thats what most clickers are.... as for the size, I can do 1/4 - 6mm or 5/16 - 8mm at the biggest and they would look totally fine on me size wise. 

I like the idea of really simple pretty ones for the usual daily.... something like these
20G <3


16G


most decorative vauges are at least 16G and i think thats the thickest i'll go, and i don't see why i wouldn't be able to wear 20G once its all healed up and won't close.  so after about 3 weeks i can put in a 16G clicker.... 

then after like 6 months I can use the 20G. 

this is of coarse going to be months down the line when everything is back open and stuff and my finances have evened out after the move. 


I know it will be 3 weeks before i can get a clicker and it costs $10 to get the ring changed out.... but if i can be shown how to do it myself then I should be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment