Monday, April 6, 2020

something wrong with me?

some books to look into....


https://www.thecuriousreader.in/bookrack/female-sexuality-books/


I can count on one hand the amount of times I have actually toed the line of an orgasm....and half of them were from dreams. 

i'm starting to wonder if there's something physically wrong with me.


is it still trauma? i no longer feel fear in regards to sexual pleasure. Ie actually started to have sex with orgasm as a goal to be achieved.... accepting its not all about my partner. 

so why can't i do it? it's not like i have a bad partner. as far as how it feels and pleasure levels, VB is 10/10. my problem being that there is no build... its there and then its not and then repeat. on off on off on off. 

i don't know how to make it build. 

maybe i need to be drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment