Thursday, April 23, 2020

Jimmie Dreams Again

Why the fuck am I dreaming about Jimmie again?


I had 2 this morning.

One where I'm driving a different car than my current one and out of nowhere all 4 tires are flat. I get out, look at them, call work and get told i might be fired for yet another thing causing me to miss work, and get back in the car to be out of the road. Lo and behold the back seat goes down and out crawls jimmie and his friend corie.... who had been living in my car. yes. living in my car. I was flabbergasted.


Into dream #2 which did not happen consecutively to the first.

I was sleeping on the couch when someone sits me up and takes my pants down... I go along with it because i think maybe dalton is wanting to be frisky. when I feel a member down there trying to get in I open my eyes.... and see Jimmie. I just kind of freeze unsure if I have gone back in time or if I was dreaming. He makes it in and almost out of muscle memory I pull him closer.... but when I do I realize I'm not dreaming and this is actually happening so I push im off. I run to the bathroom saying "no no no no no no no" panicked because i knew he would tell Viking Boy I had cheated on him and ruin my relationship. I was still pondering if that second of me pulling him closer counted meant it was consensual and crying in the bathroom when I woke up from the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment