Friday, April 3, 2020

Maeve

Today boys and girls I learned a lesson...


Mab/Maeve being the same goddess, one just being the aspect she shows herself to me as.... really was such a strong personality.... and she gave 0 fucks about rules and other thoughts... she raged wars to get anythign she wanted and she ruled through sex and force.

She was a great queen and I 100% why she is always painted as a villian. 

I really fucking do.


But here's the thing.....I admire her. 
I see why she is a goddess. 

She said fuck the rules of men, I do what I want because i'm fucking queen. 
She embraced her shadow and lived her life exactly how she wanted to.

thats some real strength there. 
I see why she is who i will be doing my shadow work with..... because she exhibits a lot of my shadow... and maybe she can teach me to love it like she did. 



But i'm also realizing that while SG has 2 forms in my daydream/messages his darker form has changed and almost taken on a new character.... After reading about Maeve, I am seeing he had taken on her aspects lately. Maybe she has commandeered that character for now?

Idk. I might actually have to pay Emily for a 30 min session and get her to give me the upfront details. 

I feel like if i can untangle these strings about SG, Mab/Maeve, and Aine it will really clear up some confusion and help me to run forward spiritually. 

I'm gonna do it before I trance and do readings today. should help open me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment