Thursday, August 22, 2013

message

soo...

http://faeriepedia.weebly.com/index.html

i left this wonderful lady a message/comment/thing.

"hi :) i was wondering if you could give me a little bit of advice?

I found this website while looking online for things about Fae-kin... and i was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me to figure out whether or not i should stop my search about otherkin.

I have looked at list upon list about hints and things that apply to most otherkin... and very rarely do any of them apply to me.

but i can't help thinking that i was a faerie in a past life. Rationally i know that this is probably wishful thinking and that i'm just a desperate girl trying to find a reason why i don't like being human, but i can't help but wonder.

Should i "face reality" and admit i'm just screwed and living in a fantasy world or is there a possibility that i might have been a faerie in my previous life? (even if the lists don't apply?)
thank you and sorry for any inconvenience. "

No comments:

Post a Comment