Sunday, August 4, 2013

mouth Ulcers

So.... one of the known causes of mouth ulcers is stressed. well.. i have 2 ulcers... bith VERY FUCKING PAINFUL.... i have tried salt, antiacids, water, brushing my teeth more often, and now i am just hoping painkillers work.

so, what is causing these? what stress? let me list them for you:

  • Pressure about setting up college visits, which is almost impossible because i don't know when my aunt is free and i don't know exactly what the fuck she wants me to do.
  • Pressure to start applying for scholarships.
  • my brat little sister.
  • fear that....a certain thing won't happen..... (see previous post)
  • my senior year of high school is about to start...
  • i need to get a job...
  • THESE MOTHERFUCKING POP-UPS
  • i really need to focus on my spiritual side.. i have been ignoring it for too long... buuut i'm so stressed i couldn't even meditate 5 FREAKING MINUTES!! that is really bad! so.... stress causes more stress... -.-
  • PAIN FROM THESE FUCKING ULCERS
yeah so.... these things better go away soon.... or i'm just going to start crying....

wanna see what one looks like?

  


these bitches are evil.....

No comments:

Post a Comment