Friday, August 23, 2013

She irks me.


  • Sees me eating Ramen from the cup (you know....they come in Styrofoam cups?) and proceeds to lecture/borderline fuss at me for not eating a pack of ramen.
  • pushes racheal's school supplies onto the floor and then tells ME to "move it somewhere".
  • Tried to pick a fight about the way i was sitting on the couch.
  • Started an arguement about how long i cook my ramen and then when i defended myself/explained how "cooked" is different for different people she yells "oh my god lisa you are dragging this out, just stop" (not her wording exactly, but pretty damn close to it)
  • dripping with venom and attitude everytime she speaks to me.

 and watch.... later she is going to act all sweet and ask me to do something for her. I love how  she expects me to do nice things for her when she is nothing but a bitch to me.

but you know what? i'm going to ignore her. i won't seak to her and i won't even look at her if i can help it.

Is it bad the only reason i am glad school is starting is that i get to be away from her for 7 hours everyday?
OH
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE BITCH TRIED TO DO? She made it sound like i did NOTHING but play on my computer while SHE did all the work with watching the kids during our babysitting-beach trip!!

the majority of the time i was on my computer was when the kids were at the pool with her. she WANTED to go to the pool. so did the kids. they were with her so i stayed and watched the baby.
I  was the one who played with them and watched them while at the beach. she made it sound like i did NOTHING but i did just as much as she did.

i also took them to the pool several times. so she can just shut her fucking mouth.

i swear...

The little girl she couldn't stand to be around (named jordan)? Yeah she couldn't stand to be around Jordan because Jodan treated her exactly how she treats me. So all that resentment, anger, and frustration she felt toward Jordan? thats how i feel about her most of the time.

it seemed only right she got a dose of her own medicine. bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment