Thursday, August 1, 2013

real rant. not for fun.

i have had it. Cara.... i am sick of her! i do nice things for her, i try to share some excitement..and she is nothing but a brat!

yesterday? she called me a bitch because i wouldn't pause my movie. she refused to eat lunch while my movie was playing and when i said i wouldn't stop it, she got angy. she didn't want to watch it, so i said she could eat in the kitchen. that really pissed her off. i kept even tones, didn't get an attitude, and she says "you don't have to be such a bitch about it"...excuse me? i'm being a bitch? Because i refused to bend to her will? because i burst her little world-revolves-around-me bubble? excuse me, but she is the bitch.

yet. i shared some info about an art contest when she strikes up a conversation about art. and i didn't rat her out about calling me a bitch. i was being NICE.

today, i decided to cut the last piece of pie in half, so she could have half. i try to share some excitment about nting to go to warped tour next year...she complains and decides to get ill at me saying why should she want to hear about something she can never go to. well fine bitch see if i try to talk to you. THEN, later, i tell her excitedly about a free redbox movie we can get tonight, you know, trying to share in the excitement. trying to be NICE. she shoots it down saying how unimportant it is. saying i should stop making it a big deal. saying I HAD AN ATTITUDE when i got slightly frustrated at her attitude. BITCH I AM DONE.


i will not talk to her the rest of the night unless i have to. I won't talk to her for as long as possible. AND, as petty as it is, if my mom doesn't want the last half of the pie, i'm eating. Let her get pissed about that the little brat.

oh and i'm thinking about telling her whyi let her sleep in past the time she is supposed to wake up. (she is supposed to be up by 10, i let her sleep till 12 or 1) its not to be nice. its so i don't have to DEAL WITH HER.

i am so tired of her negativity. tired of her bitchiness. tired of her crap!!

when i move out, eventually, i won't have anything to do with her. i will come to major events like her graduation, etc., and if she is in serious need i'll help if i can. i'm even willing to take her in if she ever needs a place to stay... but i'll also kick her ass out if she treats me like she treats me now.


but other than that.... small talk at family reunions..... thats it. she will be my sister, i love her, but other than what i listed... i won't have anything to do with her. i am just done.

No comments:

Post a Comment