Tuesday, August 13, 2013

this is why i have a blog

OK...so... i need to get things off my chest. that is why i have this blog. here:


I got my pyscial doe today. but my mom hasn't signed any of it.
i fill it out, but have a question, so i ask her. she is on the phone, she looks at me and doesn't answer. FINE THEN. i bring it to her about an hour later... "YOU'RE WAITIN TILL NOW TO MESS WITH THAT? THEN YOU CAN WAIT TILL I'M OFF THE PHONE" is her responce... excuse me?
i need to know if i am going to tennis tomorrow. in order to go to tennis tomorrow, i need to have my physical filled out AND i need to work it out with my aunt. well, my aunt is in bed now, my physical is only half filled out, and i have to wait till gods know when for my mom to get off the phone.

I TRIED TO GET THIS DONE EARLIER.... BUT YOU JUST FLAT OUT IGNORED ME. I WANT TO GO TO BED. I WANT TO KNOW IF I'M GOING TO TENNIS TOMORROW. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT MARY IS GOING TO DO.

 no tennis tomorrow.

but don't EVEN get me started about my aunt. stabbed me in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment