Saturday, December 28, 2013

Angel: an Original Short Story by Lisa Sawyer (Warning, contains mild sexual content)

      It had been quite a while since I saw her last. She was a regular to the club but for some reason she quite coming for about a month or so. When I saw her I almost didn't recognize her, it was her wings that told me who she was. Angel. That of coarse wasn't her name, but what I called her. She had grown out her hair over the coarse of the year, long flowing locks of natural red hair that she split over her shoulders revealing her pale back. On her back were two very intricate wings inked onto her skin. Hence the reason I call her Angel.
      The very first time I ever walked into “Doras Gealai” nightclub I saw her and have been held in silent awe of her beauty. I would laugh and dance with my friends and would long to go over and talk to her but I never got up the guts. She was a fabulous dancer, her lithe body would move to the music in a way that made me tingle just watching her. According to the bar tender and the waitresses she was kind but odd. This of coarse didn't detir me since I was a bit of an odd bird myself.
      I had gotten a job as a waitress at the club recently, giving me an excuse to come to the club and gawk at her, but was disapointed to find out she had stopped coming. That is, until tonight. I saw her walk into the club dressed in a very sexy navy blue shirt with full sleeves but almost no back, a short black leather skirt, and fishnet tights. I couldn't believe my eyes she was so stunning. In the short time I had worked at Doras Geakai I found out that some of the customers weren't your average Joes. Many had quirks and specialty orders.
      There was a young man who always ordered the sea salt siren's call drink, an original creation of the bar tender's that tasted like a sweet fruit juice yet smelt of sea air. A young lady with very blue eyes always got a cherry blosson delight; a girl with blue hair and tattoos on her face got the Valkyrie Vengeance; a young man that gave off such an attractive pheromone that even I, a lesbian, couldn't handle being in his presence for more than a minute always ordered a drink that was the color of the moon and smelt of rain. All these customers were different, had an odd air about them, but were always polite and civil to me. Plus they tipped well. I came to find out that Angel almost never ordered the same drink. I smiled, she was adventurous then.
       It was a usual night, she had been coming regularly again, and I had just brought the blue eyed girl her drink when a gentle tap on my shoulder caused me to turn. It was Angel. I started, and tried to remember how to speak. She seemed to predict my reaction and raised an eyebrow, giving me a mischievous grin.
“Can I help you?” I asked in a flustered, embarrassed voice.
“Yes actually... would you mind sending a poison apple over to the man in the corner... the one looking over here at the moment?” she said calmly. Her voice was sweet but was tigned with something that sounded almost dangerous and she had an accent that I had never heard before. I nodded and ordered the drink at the bar and brought it over to the man. You lucky bastard, I thought. I have no reason to be jealous. I don't know her. As far as I know she doesn't even like girls. But she was so beautiful...
I brought the drink to him, he grinned revealing ugly teeth and thanked me with breathe that stank of decay. I smiled with tight lips and tried not to breathe. I let out an indignant gasp when I felt his hand slap my rump while I walked away. Men, I thought with disgust. I tried to avoid his area as much as possible, but I was too protective over the other girls to let them go near him. He ordered a beer every hour or so and I served him as quickly as possible. Just the air around him made me uncomfortable. There was something off about him...something vile.
       finally my break came around and I made my way over to the dance floor. I danced to the music, which was livley and was between pop music and techno with a celtic twinge in the mix. There were some people there that wore all black and had rune like tattoos in the corners of the room, and though they made me curious I ignored them. I was dancing in a group of girls when I felt someone put their hamds on my waist and begin dancing with me. The hands were too small and light to be a guy so I wasn't alatrmed and I didn't move away. I smiled when I felt her dance closer and closer against me.
Now, it isn't very often someone takes an interest in me, so I wasn't about to ruin it and show her my plain face, so I kept dancing like we were, my back to her, her hands on my hips, on my waist, and then I winced as she took my hand and turned me to ace her. It was the blue eyed girl that I served drinks to! I smiled as she pulled me to her. We danced for a few songs and she gave me flirty eyes that made me blush. A slow song began to play and we were dancing close together, it was then I realized that she was a good three inches taller than me.
         I blushed when her fingertips slowly reached under the rim of my shirt. Where her fingers touched my skin began to tingle and heat up. I suddenly felt very warm, and the music seemed to sound more distant. All I could see was her very blue eyes getting closer and closer. When they were maybe an inch away I felt my lips part and I felt a rush of anticipation as her lips approached mine. Then she was a hair away, I could taste her breathe on my tongue, sweet from the cherryblossom drink. Her lips were warm and suddenly I was on fire; I wanted her to be closer. She giggled and drew back but I wanted her closer, tighter against me. I would do anything for another kiss, anything.
I bit my lower lip and gave her seductive eyes. She smiled and bent down to whisper in my ear, her lips brushing my cheek as she went.
       “sweet mundane girl.. I could just east you up.” se smiled, and her even teeth were suddenly very sharp and almost needle like. I knew I should be afraid but I was still tingling from her touch and wanting her to kiss me again. I prssed myself against her and she began to move our bodies in time with the music, the movement setting the flames inside me higher. I wanted her to kiss me again so badly...
        she bent toward me again, her tongue tracing the shape of my lips. I whimpered as her hand traced the rim of my skirt. She kissed me again, this time deeper, and I felt a sharp pain as her teeth cut my lips and tongue. I shivered as her tongue licked the blood and melted against her. She was beautiful and she wanted me.. I was tingling everywhere, my body alive. All it would take to make me here completely would be a few words. I knew I would do anything she wanted. She just had to touch me... She stroked my cheek with her nail, leaving a small trail of blood beading after her touch. She licked the trail and smiled.
       “mmmm....so sweet. You taste good.... what do you say.. we go. Your blood is delicious..”She whispered. I knew that this wasn't good, her voice was menacing but I couldn't fight it. It was as if she had complete control over me. I wanted her to touch me some more. I almost moaned when I felt someone's hand touch my thigh. But it wasn't blue eyes, and suddenly I felt someone at my back and blue eyes wasn't smiling anymore.
       “she's mine.” Blue Eyes hissed to whoever was behind me. A gentle hand ran up my side and rested on my waist, pulling me away from Blue Eyes. As I was pulled away the warm fog I was under faded. I blinked and saw that those blue eyes weren't so seductive... they were terrifying. I stifled a scream when I saw that her teeth had blood on them and I could only think it was mine.
        “Shh... its ok. She isn't going to eat you. Its okay, its okay, its okay.” came a sweet voice pulling me over to a cushioned love seat. I looked to the figure next to me, a hand still on my waist and the other on mu shoulder. Red hair shaded her eyes, but her pale skin and lithe body told me who she way. Angel. She saved me from... whatever Blue Eyes was. I looked over to where Blue Eyes had been, but she had moved over and was now dancing with some guy. He had a dreamlike loo on his face, and an obvious hard on. Then I looked on in horror as he willingly let Blue Eyes take a bite out of his neck. I put my hand on my neck and was surprised to feel it sticky and wet.
        “Stop.” Angel said taking my hand and putting it in my lap.She stood and drew the curtains down to separate us from the rest of the club, I gazed at her slender back, the black tattooed wings stood out and somehow gave me comfort. She was beautiful. She turned to me and I realized with surprise she had amber eyes.
         “This may be strange to you, but trust me. This will heal your wound...”she spoke as if talking to a frightened animal. I backed up against the pillows as she drew closer. What was she about to do? She put a hand on my leg, as if trying to calm me.Suddenly... I wasn't scared, instead I was once again warm and comfortable. I stared at her with wide eyes as I saw black wings appear from her back, as if her tattoos had become real. They rapped around me, her arms wrapping around me and pulling me closer. Her touch had a tingle effect on me as well, but unlike when Blue Eyes touched me it was more electricity, not fire.
       Her hand slid down my back, around my waist and then slowly up my torso to my neck. She reassured me that this was to heal me... and then she kissed my shoulder. Again I felt electricity. It traveled all the way through me, down to my toes. I felt something wet and warm travel around the bite on my neck and felt myself shiver. The electrical feeling continuing in waves. I felt her straddle me and she continued to kiss my neck around the bite. Each kiss sent more currents through me, and it felt wonderful. Like with Blue Eyes I was loosing sense of reality, but I was able to keep my wits about me. I was in control of myself...to an extent. I winced as my neck began to burn, a firey sensation mixed with the electrical current pulsing through me and I closed my eyes in the pleasure of it.
Her hands stroked my hair as if she were trying to keep me calm.
       “I've been watching you, you know.”She says gently in my ear, her breath forcing my to hold in a shiver. I make a small sound of inquiry. If I try to talk I know I may moan from the pleasure of the pulses going through me.
      “I couldn't let her have you...”She says and I open my eyes. Her Amber ones have gotten darker, deeper, and she licks her lips. Not Hungrily like Blue Eyes, but provocatively. I hold in my breath, is she... attracted to me? Angel. The girl that I could only admire from afar for months. She slides one of her hands from my hair, slowly down my torso. I breathe in sharply as it passes over my breast, sending yet another bolt of pleasurable electricity down me. I resist the urge to pull her against me. Her hand reaches the hem of my shirt, she hesitates for a moment before slipping under it.
         Her hand is warm and soft against my skin. Her nails, long but shorter than that of the other seductive creature's, trace shapes against my sensitive skin, making me want to melt. Her touch makes the pulses stronger and I again have to close my eyes to control myself. I almost loose it when I feel her lips suddenly on my throat. She kisses softly up my throat and then hungrily when her lips meet mine. I then can;t hold myself back from grabbing her and pulling her against me.
   “uhh I've wanted this,” she purrs, “but you are human, I didn't know if you would be able to handle it.” I gasp as her hand rubs my breast over my bra, and her fingertips reach down. She continues to send erotic pulses through me, making my body absolutely come alive and tingle at every touch. She kisses me again, her tongue exploring my mouth and I wonder at how she tastes. I feel her soft wings against my back and wonder if I am dreaming. I moan quietly as I take her in, her tigh against me, one hand resting against my breast, her other slowly trailing gown my body.
Angel was so soft...
         I took in a ragged breath, I was hot and the pulses created a rhythm that I felt with my hips. The music was no longer the rhythm I cared about, and she seemed to feel the same way. Her legs tightened around me and we began to rock against each other, the pulses of electricity connecting us. Her hand that had been slowly traveling down my body reached my thigh and I gasped in pleasure as she began to massage her way up my skirt. Her hand that had been on my breast now held both my hand about my head and she was kissing me again. Her kisses both passionate and demanding. I couldn't hold back my moan as she felt me. Her breathe was just as fast as mine as she tentivley stroaked me, causing me to shiver and buck beneath her.
        She gave a girlish giggle as I gasped at her touch. She was inside me and I wanted more. I tried to free one of my hands, I wanted to feel her, touch her, but she was stronger than she looked and held my hands above my head in a iron grip that couldn't be broken. I whimpered in pleasure as shse went inside me again and again and my breathe hitched and caught as I panted in pleasure. She kissed my ear and then left a trail of soft kisses down my neck and my collar bone, making her way back up to my lips. We both kissed eachother with such ferocity I wondered if we would devour eachother.
       “For a human you are remarkably-”She gasped as I had manadged to free a hand and pull her against me, I could hardly believe how wet she felt on my leg. She gasped again as my hand traveled up her leg and I felt her. Unlike me, she wasn't wearing any underwear and I could feel her without any filter. She was hot and before I could go in she shifted her weight so that I was no longer propped up by pillows but laying directly under her. She caught my hand again in both of hers.
       I smiled at how hard she was breathing and wondered if she wanted me to touvh her as much as I wanted her to touch me again. As if readin my thgouhts she kissed my neck, the bite now only a faint scratch that tingled and burned. Her kisses trailed down my torso and she pushed up my shirt revealing my bare stomach and black lacey bra. She kissed my stomach and trailed up, and uncpled my bra with her teeth. I shuddered as the cool air hit my nipples. I moaned quietly as she sucked them and arched my back when I felt her hand at my thigh again.
          I began to pant again and looked at her with begging eyes. Angel flashed me a dazzling grin and I melted when I felt her place herself directly on me, and begin to move her body against mine. Her heat mixed with mine and I began to loose myself in the feeling of us combining. She began to pant with me, our breaths matching in rhythm and I moaned. I almost screamed as the pleasure built higher and higher, this was too much..... I heard a giggle and all went dark.

      I woke up in the back of the club, where the bartender keeps a cot for customers that pass out. Was it all a dream? I stagger off the bed and walk into the restroom. My hair is a mess, and I almost seemed to be glowing, but otherwise there is no sign of what hapened. The club is obviously closed so I don't worry about anyone coming inas I seach my body for any bruises and I look in disappointment at my neck where the is no scratch or mark of anykind. I sigh, it was one hell of a dream... and then I stop dead in my tracks. On my shoulderblade.... a single black feather. I touch it and feel skin. It is inked into my skin, but I never got a tattoo.
         I smile when I realize, she claimed me. This must be her mark, so no one like Blue Eyes will try to mess with me. I have been claimed by that myserious being that I call Angel. For a moment I wonder: what is her real name? I shake my head as I leave the restroom and bump into the creepy man that I had brought the posinon apple to.
“I see she likes you.... may the lawrd have pity on you.” he shakes his head and slowly walks to the exit.
“What is her name?” I say as he reaches for the door.They have history...i can tell. the look in his eye is pity and...jealousy? Maybe an ex? i shudder at the thought.
She has many names...” He says, sounding slightly annoyed at being bothered, yet slightly surprised I asked.
“What do you call her?” I ask, uncomfortable. I can tell by the ugly grin spreading over his face...yup... and ex lover. ew. ew. ew. ew. ew. It doesn't matter.... shes mine now. er... i'm hers...
“Lucy.” he says, something in his voice hinted at a joke.
“A nickname?” I guess, and he nodds. But he doesn't explain, so I prompt him.
“whats it short for?” I say with a grin, hoping to find something about my new lover that would make her more human, more relatable. but i know it won't matter. She would be Angel in my eyes. Forever my Angel.


“Lucifer.” He says matter of factly, and then is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment