Monday, December 23, 2013

i want..

i want a girlfriend so badly.... not just so i can sayi have one.. but because that i could have someone to hold. someone to talk to. someone to kiss. someone to make laugh and be silly with. someone to just talk about nothing woth. someone to flirt with. to joke around. to cuddle with. someone to bug when i'm bored. someone to make inapropriate jokes with. someone to annoy.... to give massages to. to give me massages. to put my feet on. to watch movies with. to go on walks with. to make out in the woods with. I want a relationship with a girl who will be my warrior princess. i want someone to spoil...someone to spoil me. i want to make her feel special... i want her to love how special i am. someone to help me grow and face life with...

will i ever have this? anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment