Monday, December 9, 2013

jaw

My jaw has been hurting for the past 2-3 weeks now..... it started hurting randomly and because it started hurting i started clenching my jaw in my sleep which then causes more pain in the jaw and in the ear.

i am in so much pain right now. i want to cry.

The only way to make the pain bearable is by chewing gum. i am on my last piece. FML.

What started the original pain that caused all this?? FUCKING WISDOM TEETH.

and yes i am at school, and i just cussed, and that will prolly raise a a flag but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I AM IN FUCKING PAIN.

i just want to tear off my jaw and rip out my left ear drum.


i need to get them out.... and if i remember correctly it would cost between 3-4 thousand dollars.

its not happening any time soon.... i have a dentist appointment soon... maybe in 2 weeks.... gods i hope they can give me good news.... but its not likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment