Friday, December 20, 2013

gift for Woolard

so i got woolard a christmas gift.

its a picture frame that says somethign along the lines of "love is seen with the heart, felt in the soul, and grows by giving it away" or something like that. i liked it and got it. And i put one of my senior pictures in it, me in my tennis uniform posing cutely.

i aldo added in a letter. i'm not going to type everything i wrote... but.. i basically told him that i see him as my dad. that with the year almost over i feel like i am loosing my dad. that i love him. and that i'm grateful i got to know him.

.. i may or may not have been crying during the majority of the writing process...

anyway.

i am glad i wrote it. as i said in the letter: "life is short and fast."
i want him to know.

i don't want to say goodbye.
i don't want to loose him.
he is probably the only dad i will ever have... and i am really going to miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment