Saturday, December 14, 2013

vulnerable moment

so i was having a vulnerable moment last night and ended up facing the truth about myself. and feeling vulnerable i wanted someone to tell me t would all be okay.... i couldn't hear my spirit guide, i didn't have my phone to text anyone, so lke an idiot i sent a message to woolard. here if what it said:

hey woolard... i need your advice on a personal matter.
 a month and a half ago my boyfriend broke up with me.  before that i was happy,confident and energetic (the way i usually am). but after he broke up with me being confident and happy became an act.
 sometimes i can pretend to be alright so well i even fool myself for a while... but when i can't keep up the facade i feel desperate, insecure, and worthless. i know i'm not worthless, but i just can' help feeling this way.
i was wondering if you know a way to get better? for me to go back to actually being happy and confident and ready to take on the world, instead of pretending i am.

... oh shit. he JUST SAW THE MESSAGE... he's typing....

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.....

ok he sin't typing anything anymore. but i know he saw it...

>.<
why did i send it? whhyyyyyyyyyy?

oh shit. he just replied.


woolard:
You are going through something that is natural and that everyone has gone through at one time or another.  As much as we would not like to admit it, we often rate our self worth by how much others like us.  When something like a break up happens, we think that since they dont want us anymore, we must not be worth anything and we begin to doubt and feel bad.
You need to just remember that you are the same wonderful person that you were while you were dating him and more than that, before you were dating him.  You dont need anyone to validate you other than you.  It is ok to feel blah and sad, but you have to realize there are others out there and even if it is not soon, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Dont let it get you down.  Remember that the best part of you is your heart and personality.  Dont let the situation rob you of that.

....and if it would make you feel better, I will go beat him up for you

me reply:
omg woolard i love you
thank you <3 i needed that laugh

him:
AND ITS 7AM ON A SATURDAY.........GO TO SLEEP!!!!
I LOVE YOU

me:
lol i get the lucky ACT this morning :P

him:
OOOHHHHHHHHH
Good luck with that one

me:
lol thanks <3

him: really don't let this boy getthing get you down.

me:
yes sir <3  i keep remineding myself the feeling is only temporary, but sometimes it just gets to me haha... i was having a down moment when i sent the message last night. thank you for reminding me how awesome i am ;)  seriously though...
thank you  <3


and he sent back one of those BIG stcker things in the message with the smiley face with heart eyes and then sent a <3

i love this man..he makes me feel like i have a dad <3


i just sent to him:

ewww.... ACT ride is here.... *sigh* well, time to get 'er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment