Saturday, December 21, 2013

convo with weeks-hughes

So... Mr. Woolard is best friends with Mrs. Weeks-Hughes... so i sent her this message, and here is our convo:


me: hey mrs. weeks-hughes o need your advice, please

her:yes?

me: so i got Mr. Woolard a xmas gift and with it i wrote him a letter. In this letter i explain that i see him like a dad and that i am sad and scared now that i'm graduating and i have to say goodbye to him. I kind of throw it all into the letter and now i'm second guessing whether or not it is OK to give it to him.... but i want him to know how much he means to me....

should i give him the letter?

her:definitely

me: thank youhaha

her:You mean a lot to him too.

It will make him happy and proud.

me:the gift is a picture frame that says something like "love is felt with the soul, seen with the heart, and grows as it is shared" and its a pic of me in my tennis uniform...


thank you for telling me that.. :')

her:You are welcome. Happy Break!

me: you too!

-----------------------------------------------------------

i mean a lot to him.... <3 i mean a lot to him. <3

i mean a lot to him.

<3

I want to see him >.<

lol
i want a hug >.>

its so hard to explain. He is my dad (not father...dad. there is a difference. Father is biological. Dad is a term of affection). I love him. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. how will he react when he reads the letter?

uuuugh it makes my heart beat fast wondering if he will be ok with it.

adsflgkquv bwro; byb;ty;y;bu.kfjugD;KJGHD;kgjh;gjfdh;kjHDJHSDGFLDJFHG;FDKGJH;IUHlkdfhjsd;fkgjhfs;kjghsljhtlsfjg;fkjgh;sfkjgh;kfdjh.

^ my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment