Monday, December 16, 2013

compliment :3

so i sang a piece of a song for my bus driver (Mrs. Stancil) and she just loves the sound of my voice <3

she said it makes her think of another world of piece and happiness, which is what celtic folk music does for me <3

she also said that the way i sing reminded her of someone,

"a male teacher at the school... a mr..... woo-"
"woolard?" i helped, grinning from ear to hear.
"yeah thats him! you two should do a duet together!"
"omg that would make my life. that would be amazing!" (i've always wanted woolard to hear me sing)
"i'll hunt him down and tell him tomorrow, early in the mornign!" she said winking.

omg.
woolard.
she is going to go brag about my singing.
to woolard.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3

and i'm giving her a link to my Youtube account so she can see all the videos i've done of me singing.

this is the song i started to sing for her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqxhyJdzsFU

^ i dedicates this song to her, but right after it i sang a different one and dedicated that one to her too :P

this is the one i dedicated to her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGRQibjXmDg&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment