Saturday, January 12, 2019

Appreciation

I keep looking at Jimmie and all I keep thinking is that he may not be perfect... and who am I to say whether he is perfect for me... but I love him. So much.

For one: I think he is beautiful. I love his smile. The sound of his laugh (especially when he’s isn’t expecting to laugh but something funny takes him by surprise) is like music to my ears.

And yeah... we do t always get along. Little things he does hurts my feelings. But then he also goes out of his way and does some of the sweetest shit and melts my heart.

And no matter how irritated I get or upset... nothing soothes me more than being cradled in his chest.

My mom once told me when I asked how to tell when you live somone; “when the thought of living without them makes you want to cry”. I’ve felt that before. I do belive I loved that person.

But with Jimmie... it’s different. It’s not just imagining life without him upsets me.. I can’t even imagine life without him.

I just can’t. He’s been a great friend and then suddenly he was that and much more. He is a part of my life that no matter what goes on... I want to keep him a constant in my life. I can’t picture what my life would be like without him there to drive me crazy and make just pause in awe about how much I absolutely love him.

Sometimes it boggles my mind.
This is a kind of love I’ve never felt before. I really don’t know if I would explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment