Friday, January 25, 2019

I hate being right.

i fucking hate being right sometimes.

I walk through the door and apparently just by ducking breathing I have somehow pisses brooks off because I wasn’t even there for 10 minutes and he was already being an asshole. I ask him a question- he doesn’t acknowledge me and instead answers it to another server.

I put in a to go order. I go to the kitchen and Mrs heather looks me in the eye and says “this is the to go order”.

Wrong to go order. Apparently a table had ordered that and I sent it home with the wrong person.

The new server caused me to have to dump a glass of wine down the sink.

My bar guests were annoying as hell.

And then.

There’s the fact that 30 minutes after I put in an order I go and ask for salads. Mrs heather says to take them. I do. Maybe 2 minutes pass and already they are half way through them.
I go back to call their food - ordered a MW fillet.


Not even off the grill.

Meaning they told me to take the salads before the food was prepped.

Also means that they hadn’t prepped my food 30 fucking minutes after giving them the order.

Plus two customers were asses (2 seperate tables)

Tonight was just as much a shit night as my gut told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment