Sunday, January 20, 2019

Super moon aine invocation

Tonight’s full moon is a super moon (as is the next 2) so I think I’m going to do an aine invocation.

Say her invocation, say her prayer....
Ask her for her help.

- healing from my relationship with Corrie. Any time I think about that time in my life my brain reverts back to how It was in that time and I start to project the insecurities and fears into my life now.
- see my own beauty. With my weight gain I am afraid of losing my beauty. I need help to see it again.
- healing Jimmie. He hurts and I see it. Whether he is aware of it or not, he gives off the energy of being in pain. Like me he has his emotional and trauma scars. I ask that she help him heal as well.
- regaining my ability to love unconditionally the way she does and in doing so maybe my connection with faerie will return.
- help guide me back to the ways of faerie.

Burn flowers in offering to her.

Do faerie oracle card reading for advice on all of the above asking aine and the fae for help.

The only issue is that I don’t have a place that I can really do all of this.  I don’t have a space hat is mine that I can do this. Everywhere is either filled with other people’s wnergy or it’s outside... and I can’t go there on my own in the middle of the night.

But I don’t want to do this with someone watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment