Thursday, January 24, 2019

what was i thinking

what was i thinking.... going to grad school for sociology....

I'm already strung out too tight and i haven't even begun working on my assistantship work.

- well i had a meeting with her today about it and let me tell you...

I can't keep up with the work load.

I'm having weekly, at bare minimum, breakdowns.

I cry over any small inconvenience like a fucking baby.

I'm having to bring homework with me to work.

A single day feels like a week.

i wake up and do school work until i have lunch and then do school work until i go to work only to continue to do school work.

I'm trying to juggle these things and something has to give

- Job 4 nights
- Class/school work
- assistantship
- mental health

at the moment my mental health is taking the loss.

I finally broke down and texted Mr. Caird begging for another day off a week. I can't do it like this any longer. I just can't.

I have research papers and presentations i have to start doing soon. plus the fucking assistantship work.

I. Don't. Have. Time.

But i feel terrible for asking for another day from work. He's stressed, we don't have a a good staff - i can only work 3 days now, Lexie can only work 3 days, that just leaves Jacob and Michael. Plus the two new girls that just got hired but they are so green they really can't do much.

but somethings got to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment