Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Insomniac revelation

I had a bout of Insomnia last night and came to the realization that grad school was just something I did because it was the expected next step.

I didn’t know what I wanted to do as far as a job and grad school bought me time.

Except I probably should have just gone with my other plan when grad school seemed like it wasn’t going to work out: go back to school for accounting.

I’ve decided that unless some miracle makes me decide to continue in the fall; this grad school experience was just an expensive (5000$ down the drain) experiment.

I will either try to get a job
(Possible jobs I can do with a useless bachelors degree)
- accounting assistant
-event planner assistant
- bank teller
-receptionist
-librarian assistant
-secretary/administrative assistant
-property management assistant

If I fail to get one of those then I will fall back on plan B: get a bachelors in accounting = get a job anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment