Monday, January 21, 2019

Stupid dreams

so I had really silly weird stupid dreams all last night... but they made me wake up with a huge wave of nostalgia...

I woke up missing my sisters, and missed a type of relationship that I use to have or never did have,  with them.

I woke up surprisingly missing brooks. Granted it’s more a missing of who I thought brooks was, but still it took me by surprise. In the dream even though he was dating Maggie, all of his associates who were helping Racheal and I, kept saying calling Amy his girlfriend and going on and on about how much he loved her. It made me wake up 1) missing him and 2) hopeful and actually maybe believing that he does love her and won’t hurt her. made me a bit more optimistic about their relationship because while I woke up missing brooks it’s always Amy’s happiness I worry about.

I don’t know. Maybe I still have dream fog on my brain but I feel weird.

And who wakes up with “in the arm of the angels” in their head??

No comments:

Post a Comment