Thursday, January 10, 2019

To do tomorrow

To do tomorrow during my computer lab shift:

- readings and questions for online class - I got 2/4 done
- reading for Monday class and type up the notes page
- finish the second online training I started today
- fill out the tax information online for the assistantship -- i left it in my car....
-start on readings for module 2 of online class because I am not sure if they are due wed or the Wed after that???? --> according to Ty in my thursday class (she has the in person version of this class,its due the third wed)
- if I have extra time: start redesigning posters already started and reached out to other GA student


To do when I get off:
- give blank check to financial place??? For direct deposit
-start homework for Thursday class - i don't have the book yet.
-finish reading and notes page for online class? Maybe. If not finish that Monday

Go to work 😪





No comments:

Post a Comment