Thursday, January 24, 2019

If it’s not one thing it’s another

i don’t know who is going around starting drama at bistro but no.

Apparently someone told savanah that people are talking behind her back.
And I have no clue who.

I don’t know anyone who is mad that she is leaving; she wants a more stable job with more time for school. Whose gonna fault her for it?

She did exactly what I figured and told me Caird that she was leaving, pretty much when I thought she would. There was tension on the build up because everyone wanted him to know.

Somone told him; again I don’t know who.
And now apparently somone has said we all have been shit talking.

I’m stressed enough as is I don’t want to throw petty drama and tension in the work place on top of it.

Can at least one thing be simple and go smoothly right now? Please?

Jesus Christ I am so over life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment