Saturday, October 12, 2019

Another good day- two in a row

Okay so barista boy didn’t work out. No buggy I didn’t have much of a vibe on him anyway.

Okay that love spell? I think it finally manifested. Because holy shit.

Insert Viking boy.

I was sitting down and thinking about the kind of guy I want ideally and to my surprise I half jokingly came to the conclusion of a Viking. So that night I half jokingly asked Aine to send me a Viking, told her it didn’t have to be something serious, just someone I could talk and actually have a connection with.

The next morning I woke up and matched with someone I had swiped right on because he looked like a young Ragnar (from Vikings). We have not stopped talking since. That was Monday. He spent all of yesterday with me, after visiting me during studying on Wednesday. He stayed the night with me last night and was a total gentleman.

Let’s just say... it was different but very enjoyable what little we did do. He was very gentle with me but kind of showed he had no problem being dominant.

I think he’s a total switch.
A rugged, gentle Viking trying to get over a dark past.
With chivalry.
And cute kids.
Omg I’m smitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment