Thursday, October 17, 2019

Take a step back

Yeah the other night was a fluke and I need everything to take step back.

I’m getting really caught up in this infatuation and I need to be careful.

I don’t want to fall back into old patterns of just jumping whenever someone seems like a good match... and then 3 months later I’m a reck.

However... the only thing I can think of that would honestly be a damper right now or a deal breaker would be him getting arrested or breaking his sobriety.

Unless those happen... I don’t see the harm in getting attached.
My cards say he’s sincere about doing better in his life and he actively working to better is life and move on from his past.

I don’t mind being a resource and part of that. S
Happy to do so.

But I have to keep a level head...
my heart needs to take a step back for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment