Tuesday, October 1, 2019

moving in the right direction

so... things have started moving in the right direction.

Ana is out of the apartment for good, all the way in Virginia. She left the dog with Adam which means he is a whole lot less depressed about everything and seems to hold no resentment. The apartment feels safer... the energy is less hostile.

School... my cards were right. I feel like i have no direction and its like i'm wandering and lost. But if this continue the way the cards say... i should start to level out/find my focus soon. maybe by the end of the semester/beginning of spring.

I've dropped dramatically in the spiritual realm of things.. i need to start doing my daily cards again. I think I might actually start making myself get up at 10 when  my alarm goes off, and go do my card readings at the picnic table near the greenway. I did tat love spell, which i know went through. I've seen the fae twice now in my room... i've just been scared to communicate because i know i've lost some of my host.

Since allowing myself to at least talk to jimmie, my heartache has improved. Yes i still want to see him and i find myself wanting to be with him... intimately. but i also know that i can't emotionally/mentally handle that and i would just devolve into tears.
however i find myself becoming more open to the idea of other people.. like genuinely.

I keep noticing cute girls more. And actually notice a few guys. Theres a barista at starbucks in particular i kind of want to talk to because he gives off good vibes... (not to be confused with the cute girl barista i gave my number to or Weber, the other starbucks barista i met off of tinder). I think he has an ace ring, and he wears a crystal necklace... and hes hella friendly. I noticed him the first time i went to do my homework there, and then today i noticed the ring and necklace. Wouldn't mind getting a drink or coffee with him and just chatting.

because i also need friends.

And Aaron has been a life saver. He's been so good about getting me out of the apartment, either for night walks or inviting me to the studio where he does his art stuff, which helps me meet artsy people so i can make more friends. He'll go on little adventures with me during the day if hes free. He's been such a good distraction and i'm so glad hes not gotten annoyed with me yet. He, Lexi, and now Amy have been such a good support system for me.

School is still a bit of a downer and i need to start doing better in spirituality, but as far as home life, mental and emotional health, and just mood of life in general.... i seem to be moving in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment