Sunday, October 27, 2019

Natural

So Viking boy met my mom today.

It was so... natural.

We got there almost at 11 and didn’t leave until about 8pm.
I havnt seen my mom click with someone I’ve brought home that much in years.
She almost had a water fight with me... which...  is big.
She brought out the childhood photos for a while. They talked about some similar things they both have in their past.
To my surprise she talked more with him than she did me.


I love that they got along so well.
And Smokey freakishly likes him... for now ;)

He has resting bitch face which makes me nervous because I struggle to interpret people’s body language and facial expressions as is (yay cptsd)... but now I’ve gotten comfortable enough that if I can’t tell if he’s upset or not I’ll do something silly - which then he smiles and I know everything is fine. And that’s one thing I love about being around him... I can be as silly and weird as I want.
It’s playful and happy.

And while I suppressed feelings for jimmie long enough that when I was allowed to feel that I fell ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with him very quickly... things with Viking boy are going slowly... and it bothered me at first because I didn’t have that intense emotional response.

But now it doesn’t. It actually makes me feel like I have more control over the situation and I feel more relaxed. I’m not getting the daydreams and fantasies... but I feel like this could grow to be a much more stable relationship.

I won’t worry about the future when it comes to him... going day by day seems to work and I’ll stick with that. It feels natural that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment