Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Love magic? (Warning sex talk)

So..... it took me a month of fooling around with Jimmie before I actually had sex with him.

Three days.

It took Viking boy three days.

It just kind of happened...
One minute we are making out, I’m in my onesie and comment that I’m getting too hot and then suddenly I’m half out of it. Then I’m all out of it.

With me down to my underhwere and him shirtless, he was content to just make out and tease me.
“I want to fuxk the shit out of you, but I don’t need to. I can do this all night”

He stopped when I needed a break. He helped me relax and in a matter of minutes he had me towing the line... and when I made him stop because I could g take it anymore he laughed and kissed me.
And oh boy. The man has a technique that is alarmingly successful.

But he didn’t feel the need to get off, he was content to just play with me.
I didn’t feel pressured. I felt comfortable. I was having fun. He was patient and understanding...

And we had sex at the end of it.

Oh. My gods. I don’t know what I was expecting but the giant Viking boy is proportional.



Three days? Man when love spells work they really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment