Monday, October 28, 2019

List of grievances

here is the list of grievances I will add to my final fairwell letter that I will give when I pick up my final paycheck.

- withholding requests until I ask in my “sugar baby voice;” a high pitch  whiny/pleading voice.
- endless counts of “I like when you beg” “you look good on your knees”
- endless counts of “you need to be spanked” “you deserve a sparking” “I ought to spank you”
- touching my butt while receiving a hug - twice
- giving me money to buy new bras to service his lingerie fetish - once directly putting the money in my bra
- asking for pictures of said bras he told me to buy
- giving me money to buy “new work pants; preferably a size too small so I can stare at your cute butt”
- isolation behaviors to keep the servers away from me at the bar so he can make his inappropriate comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment