Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Rehearsal

1. Okay so, as much fun as the other night was I feel like it happened a bit faster than I’m actually comfortable with. In the moment it was fun and I was comfortable but as I reflect I get anxious about it. Would it be okay if we back tracked just a step?

2. Okay so, I’m kind of baffled about the other night. In 3 nights we blew through what would usually take me over a month to do. As comfortable as I was and how safe I feel with you, I feel like it was a bit too quick. Would it be okay if we slowed down a bit?

3. I’ve been thinking about the other night. I’m not use to things going so quickly; usually it would take me bare minimum a month to feel comfortable enough to have sex with someone. At least in the past it did. Fooling around is slightly different, but I feel like we had sex too soon? Could we please back track just a step and go a bit slower?

I feel the need to apologize because I feel like once I’ve given it, what right do I have to revoke it? But I don’t know if I’m comfortable going all the way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment