Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Ancestral/DNA Karma?

So apparently if you can understand your genetics and get a genome analysis you can find out all the shit your genetics make you pre-inclined to have/do. fine. that cost hella $. 

apparently you can heal that stuff which has been passed on to you (the Karma) so that moving forward things are easier for you and the next generations. okay sure. Conceptually makes sense. 

So patterns that might fall under ancestral Karma for my family?

- Female health problems
- mental illness
- assault.
- Maybe issues with transportation?

but the only way to know if its a pattern is to know the lives and personality of ancestors.... which... I don't..... at most I can spend the $$ to get names from ancestry.com... but how is a name supposed to help me? That doesn't tell me anything about their behaviors or life that would indicate a pattern. 

And Apparently you solve this stuff through chakra work? 

Like i don't understand. I don't get it.  Nothing i can find to read on it makes it any easier to understand, if anything makes it more confusing. I don't see how this stuff can be "cured" or "cleansed". But most of these are genetics... you don't have control over that. Sure you can do spells and send prayers to try to prevent these kinds of things from happening to you or your kids but its not in your control. 

I don't see how you can cleanse ancestral karma. It's just there. 

as for the positive side, the blessings you supposedly inherit in your DNA too...

I got nothing. Can't think of a single thing that's good that can be seen as a pattern except for good looks. 
Every person has their medicine/energy - thats not familial based. 
your magic is tied to your medicine. so... I got nothing. 

Maybe poetry. And thats a strong maybe because thats generic as hell. 

The bad is what it is and theres no good that i can see. 
I don't get the sense of urgency around it nor do I really see the importance of it. 

 It seems important to everyone else so i'm frustrated that i'm not seeing it.  I don't see how it can really affect your life all that much - maybe affect your kids somewhat? I just don't get it and it makes me want to scream. I feel like i'm missing something obvious and it makes me feel stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment