Monday, February 17, 2020

waiting

so i went to the doctors on friday.

Did a bunch of VERY painful tests. 
the pelvic exam was a bust because it was too painful to even get the speculum deep enough inside to have a look. After 3 times the doctor gave up, insisting that she was "done hurting" me. She did do a swab which was fine until it got to my cervix and surrounding area... then it was incredibly painful. 

I then had to get an intervaginal ultrasound... which also was incredibly painful but because it was a single pieced wand and she had lubed it to the extreme, plus Viking Boy was with me to hold my hand, I was able to push through the pain for the sake of answers. 

It was so painful, everything they did, that i know something has to be wrong. But i'm scared they are all going to say that nothing is wrong, or that they can't figure out whats causing the problems.

Worst case scenario I have tumors. Second worse case is that they have to remove my IUD or I have cysts on both ovaries and cervix. Best case scenario is I just have a really bad infection. 

I find out this week sometime.... but for now.. I'm stuck waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment