Friday, February 21, 2020

more health stuff

okay so....
there is a SMALL chance that i might have endometriosis.... but it would have to be at the beginner stage. 

anyway... 

so i'm gonna have my daughter at 28. What would cause me to remove my IUD and have a kid before I was planning on it (in my 30's)? If there was a risk or reason to fear infertility. 
I was talking with my therapist and she said that sometimes a set date for hysterectomies is put in place for people with Endo or people who are genetically inclined for lady cancers. 

she recommended taking the DNA test that shows what health risks you may have direct risk of having. Which surprisingly 23andme and Ancestry offer. There's also another one that screens for over 175 predispositions and even covers things like alcoholism and memory issues. I think i'm going to get it when I get my tax refund.  

No comments:

Post a Comment