Monday, February 10, 2020

Seeing a doctor.

So... I have been having the distinct worry that something is wrong with my feminine health. This almost intuitive worry has been here for a long time... before jimmie and i broke up. Well things are getting worse and Amy finally called me out on how even she is worried.... So I made a doctors appointment.

But I'm worried that since I can think of non-health reasons why these may be happening the doctors will dismiss me. but I made a list to print out when I go, so see if it will help. I'm nervous.  (my appointment is friday morning)

List of issues:

- constant PH imbalance - levels of discharge (at least 10 months, maybe longer), smell, constant yeast infections that i wait forever to get taken care of.
has been going on for like 8 months now?

- discharge has a slightly different color. (I came in before for antibiotics with this but they really didn't do anything so I chalked it up to the ph imbalance)
 has been off and on for about 8 months now.

- spotting between periods and after sex
has been going on for at least 10 months

- cramps in the ovaries, this is a daily occurrence. most of the time its minor like a 1 or 2 so I barely notice it anymore, but sometimes it can spike to like a 4-5 and make it to where I can't walk or move.  Jumps up to like 7-8 when on my period.
this has been a steady building and i'm not sure how long its been going on. just steadily getting worse... started with just my period and then started carrying over between periods and has moved to almost every day.

- there is pain in sex but i also have a large partner so idk if thats significant or not. But I talked with some friends and they said the level of pain isn't normal, even with a bigger partner.

I think I might have cysts which would explain the cramps
but ive chalked most of this up to just ph imbalance issues or my IUD.

however the common side effects of the IUD shouldn't have lasted for more than a year after getting the damn thing.... so logically I would argue against my desire to continue to dismiss what's happening. 


but they might. 

No comments:

Post a Comment