Friday, February 14, 2020

Organized to show the doctor and to make sure I don't downplay anything.

List of issues: --- everything has been going on for a minimum of 8 - 10 months


  • - constant PH imbalance 
      • - levels of discharge - some days its normal but most days its ridiculous.  , 
      • smell, 
      • constant yeast infections that i wait forever to get taken care of.
  • - discharge has a slightly different color. (I came in before for antibiotics with this but they really didn't do anything so I chalked it up to the ph imbalance)
  • - spotting between periods and after sex
  • - cramps in the ovaries, 
    • this is a daily to every other occurrence. most of the time its minor like a 1 or 2 so I barely notice it anymore, but sometimes it can spike to like a 4-5 and make it to where I can't walk or move.  Jumps up to like 7-8 when on my period.
    • this has been a steady building and i'm not sure how long its been going on. just steadily getting worse... started with just my period and then started carrying over between periods and has moved to almost every day.
  • Pain during sex and intense cramps after 
    • i have had to stop having sex because it hurt so bad and I was crying
    • the cramps afterward are definitely because of the IUD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment