Thursday, June 18, 2020

cold war

I honestly don't know what to do.

I think I clung so hard and long and tightly to my relationship with the ginger i'm scared to put myself back into that situation... so the first sign of trouble comes with VB i'm ready to run. 

and thats no way to be in a relationship. 

i have waved the white flag. I have asked for us to break this god awful silence. We will see what he does. 

I honestly think I preferred the yelling and anger (the fights with the ginger) to this silent cold war. This is worse. The first day I needed space. The second he did. But I thought we got to the same page yesterday (through text) but he didn't say a word to me in person when I came home. Three days of silence and i'm ready to just collapse in despair. 

If we hit a week, a full 7 days without speaking then obviously this relationship isn't meant to be. We are halfway there. My heart hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment