Sunday, June 28, 2020

Fuck it.

I was reading him facts about German shepherds.... which included how expensive it is to feed them because large dogs eat more... and now he’s on the fence, leaning away from getting one.

My problem is unless the dog ticks the most important criteria

- calm/DOES NOT JUMP/VERY GENTLE NATURE
- not a puppy/ DOES NOT CHEW OR DIG
- good with cats/will ignore the cats
- I really want a dog that’s already fucking house trained.

I won’t even look at it.

Then those that do fall into that category?
 Beagles and hounds.

Which dalton says are usually talkers.

I do not want a talkative dog.
I also wants a dog that doesn’t stink as much, which I don’t know where beagles and hounds fall on the dog musk scale.
I want a dog with soft fur.

But it looks like the only dogs that actually fit the search parameters are beagle and hounds (mixes).

Which he may consider but I doubt he’ll get and I don’t really want one.


So yes. I am once again anti-getting a dog.
Probably even more so.

To top it off he has returned to his “I’m going to get what I want to get. If I vibe with the dog then that’s what I’m getting.”


Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment