Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Relocation


The apartment complex is relocating us because our building is being renovated. 
This has the potential to be great.... 
- could get a bottom floor, 
-could end up with a SUPER cool roommate 

Or this has the potential to go very badly. 

Either way.... 

having a roommate means less room in the kitchen for our food and such. If they are not a communal food person we may have to get a mini fridge. 
We absolutely will have to get a mini freezer to at least put our ground meat. 


Might have to get some shelving and use it as a makeshift pantry. 


and thats IF we get a roommate. I have been emailing an office assistant and it looks like as of now we are not scheduled to have one. 
however. 

The time guardian oracle card is about to hit me full in the face....
there is a chance that the unit we are being moved to is the one Corrie lived in. I'm going to go investigate tonight when I get off of work. 

I remember the location of the building and I remember the location of her door and her room. 
The building number sounded familiar... we shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment