Friday, June 12, 2020

time guardian



Okay so the time guardian card is sending things from my past back to me to redo and correct. While the unit i am moving to is NOT corrie's old unit , I had to face the very real possibility that I was going to end up there. She was in building 430, I will be in 420.  But for a day I had to wrestle with my emotions and figure out how i felt about everything... and in the end? I was okay with it. 

Corrie also somehow got unblocked on my instagram the other day and commented on my photo. Instead of going off on her like i did in my dream, I just calmly blocked her again and felt nothing. She has no power over me anymore. 

then an old cyber "friend" reached out to me today with his usual manipulative and aggressive speech, so i told him off and deleted him. 

I'm ready for whatever else the guardian has to bring back to me. I am in a better place, better mindset, and I'm ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment