Tuesday, July 7, 2020

comparisons

Job Comparisons

Where I am at now
- 24648 a year
- 39.5 hours a week, 
- no health insurance but additional benefits (I'm keeping just the eye and accident insurance)
- time off whenever I need it
- relaxed work atmosphere 
- can do schoolwork while at work
- 40 hours a week?
- paid time off
- Health insurance offered through the job (comes out of paycheck rather than having to remember to pay it) --> potentially offers dental and eye?
-"employee focus" - generally that means they seek to make employees as comfortable and happy as possible so that the employees make the clients as happy as possible. thats a good things. 

Ive sent them an email.... an "informal inquiry" but I might just go ahead and send in an application. I can ask all my questions at the interview if they decide to interview me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment