Friday, July 17, 2020

Smokin’

Let me start off by saying my changing my hair color... is for me. I liked how I looked with blond hair. I chose the color rose gold. Me. I am doing this for myself, because it makes ME feel good about myself.

That being said.. I hope it makes me more attractive to Viking man. It’s so disheartening to be out with him and hear him go on and on about how hot other girls are. Once in the moment sure, but even then an acknowledgment is enough - no need to harp on it. And almost every time it’s some girl with long blonde hair and a big bottom.

I am not changing my hair for him. I am not changing my body for him. Anything that I do to myself is for myself.

But just once it would be nice for him to look at me and say that I am the one who’s “smokin”.  It gets kind of hurtful to feel like I don’t compare to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment