Thursday, July 9, 2020

Spiritual to-do

I think Tonight I'm going to have a ritual of self.

I'm going to bring down the altar to my soul, light the cauldron candle, and do the big readings that I need to do. Check in with Brigid - 15 card spread. Check in with the host (ask them which deck they want to use).  21 Card Wild Wisdom Spread on my metamorphosis, present and future (I will better know how to ask this after I speak with Brigid).  I checked in with Maeve not too long ago, who told me that my metamorphosis required I form a stronger relationship with Brigid, ergo I feel like I need to start checking in with Brigid like... once a week. I honestly need to get a candle for her. 

I have never done a 7 day candle before. I've heard really good things... maybe I'll try one with her? I imagine, its like... you light it every day for 7 days for a certain amount of time... maybe I'll do a reading with her every day for a week? If I don't do a reading maybe then, a guided meditation?

*** See if I can read me the one I wrote

*Maeve sent a wasp. I'm adding her to the list tonight.


Okay I am starting to run low on spoons. 

- Crone Stones with maeve.  - why am I having such strange dreams and what did you send the wasp for? 


- Just ask the dragonfae deck what Brigid needs to tell me in general in the meantime till I do big readings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment