Tuesday, July 7, 2020

more

Well, I've applied. 

Can't hurt to apply and if I get an interview then i will make sure to write down all questions I have and go into it with an open mind, negotiating to either get paid equally or more than what I make at pip. I will make sure to put in my two weeks and explain that it is a money thing as far as PIP is concerned. I really like the work atmosphere here and the people too, but I need to be making more money to pay off all my bills and debt. 

List of questions to ask the employer IF I get an interview:

- What is the office atmosphere like? "Employee Focus" ?
 - Dress Code? Hair? 
- The questions I filled out to apply indicated that I could be traveling for this job and doing sales, which isn't an issue, but would there be training provided for that?
- How far in advance do I need to request time off from work? I have to go to the doctor semi-frequently and I have several weddings coming up this fall. (I try to make it a point not to miss work and will often show up to work early or work late to make up for any missed time).


Also, another job to check out:

Because why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment