Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dormant not gone

Yeah they’re going dormant. It wouldn’t hurt as much if they were gone.

I’m trying to make them go dormant as fast as I can.
And it’s working.

Just not fast enough.

The other times I saw him I felt nothing. It was like I was just chilling with a friend.

I went to go visit Bia and he was home (oh that’s right, update: Jimmie has Bia now) and it was okay at first. I was loving on Bia and watching tv while he was doing homework. But I felt my feelings bubble up and so I went to leave... and I wanted to kiss him goodbye so bad.

I didn’t.

But I wanted to.

My romantic feelings for jimmie are fading into dormancy (and once dormant may actually disappear over a long enough period of time) just... they’re not all gone.

The feelings are paler, weaker, but still kind of there. Give it another few days, maybe a week or two and I’ll have it all bottled and buried  and we’ll be actual friends again.

He’ll have what he wanted and I won’t hurt anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment