Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sad

I’m just... sad.

Not devastated like I was right after the breakup.
Not numb or neutral like I was off and on.

What he wanted has begun to pass; we are fading back to nothing more than friends.
And it makes me sad.

I’m sad that this is what he wanted.
I’m sad that I have to let go of everything.
The hopes and visions for the future.
I have to throw my entire future plans in the trash.

It makes me sad.

Sad that I’ll forever be in a lower place when I meet his family.
I’ve lost the chance to be part of that family.
I’ve lost the respect of his father completely.
Ive lost the chance to be friends with the rusnacks.
I’ll just become another number to all of them.
Just another ex.

It makes me sad.
So sad that I don’t think I want to face any of them ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment