Wednesday, September 25, 2019

roommate from hell

OK so basically i've been in  avery tense living situation for the past month.

My roommates who live in the master bedroom are Kratom junkies. For those that don't know what they is, its basically an opiate but from the coffee bean family. They eat it in powder form and are very addicted to it... buy it over food and pet food level addicted. Start fights when it can't be found level addicted.

plus she uses my shit without asking. My shampoo, my conditioner, my wine. They took movies before and only asked after the fact.

on top of that, Ana, the chick, is physically and verbally abusive to her bf/fiance. I've come home to her beating on him and Jessy (the other roommate whoes totally chill and cool) has been home and heard her beating on him.

Then monday morning at 5:30 she gets into a drunken brawl with a friend of hers, and as the girl is leaving she throws a coffee mug and it shatters across the girls face. I had to take her to the ER.

that makes 3 acts of violence in less than a month.

Nah.

So i've kicked her out. within a day she found a place to go and she has until next monday to be out or i will file another complaint.


No comments:

Post a Comment